do you ever want to experiment with versatile hair color dye by yourself and don't want to hurt the human hair? and the human hair wig is very expensive, do not want to waste the money and hair, So what should we pay attention to when we dye our own hair? Follow the article below you may find the answer.
- 100% unprocessed remy hair is good quality hair,can accept dye and bleach,so when you want dye the hair ,you can confirm with the seller whether is unprocessed and can be dye hair.so it can make sure you dye the hair successfully.
- The recommendation is to directly choose a hair dye that is safe and less damaging to the hair.
- Be sure to read the instructions carefully before dyeing. Know the dosage of the hair dye used, and know the dyeing time, avoid using too much hair dye or dyeing for too long, which may cause hair damage.
- Remove the wig from the wig head and rinse in lukewarm water until the water runs clear. Advice to apply the after-color conditioner and leave it on for the length of time stated on the package's directions. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dyed hair is very fragile. If you don't take care of it carefully, it is very easy to frizz and get knotted.