How to wash a human hair wig is a question for every woman who uses a wig. Washing a human hair wig and good care the wig in the right way can lengthen the lifespan of your wig. Today we will share with you how to wash a human hair wig step by step.
How to wash the wig
1. Comb or brush your wig from the ends. we are the advice you can use the wide-tooth comb for human hair wig but brush on the straight or wavy hair. When the knots on the hair are free, you can work the way up to the roots until your brush or comb through it without snagging. when you got a new wig, you can wash it before install it.
2. Put some shampoo into the warm water you prepare in the sink which you fill with water. (Different hairstyles use different shampoo). so can protect the hair in daily use it.
3. Turn the wig inside out and place it into the water. press down on the fibers to submerge them. Give the wig a gentle swirl to help distribute the shampoo throughout the strands. Turning the wig inside out will make it easier for the shampoo to reach the wig cap, which is where most of the dirt, sweat, and oils collect. Please don’t do too much thrashing, squeezing, and swirling which causes the hair to get tangled easily.
4. Clean the shampoo by fresh warm water till water is clear.
5. Use some high-quality conditioner on your wig to nutrition it. If your wig is used common hair bundles sewing, you can use the conditioner regularly, there wouldn’t have any affection on the weft. But if your wig is lace front wig, please be careful about your wig cap. The hair strands are knotted onto the lace, if you use the conditioner on the lace, it will make the knots on the lace lose, then the hair should be falling. So you can use the hair conditioner by the hair end.
6. Wait for 4-5 minutes, then wash the conditioner. Make sure the hair submerge the conditioner completely, so the hair can keep glossy and shiny. By the cold fresh water, clean the conditioner on the hair.
7. Place the dummy in a sturdy towel and press gently until the moisture is absorbed. Please do not use a hair dryer, which will cause the loss of moisture in the hair and make the hair dry.