How To Wash Color Hair
- Gently comb the colored hair with a wide-toothed comb or fingers. It is recommended to start from the end of the human hair and work upwards gradually so that the combing will be smoother and reduce knotting and damage to the hair.
- It is recommended to choose washer soft water for washing. Soak the wig in water for about 15 minutes. After the colored hair is completely soaked, use a mild shampoo or special shampoo to wash the colored hair slowly, and then rinse it off.
- Use a towel to gently press the colored hair to drain some moisture, and apply a conditioner suitable for the colored hair. Gently comb the hair tress with your fingers, and do not let the conditioner touch the roots of the colored hair. After about one to five minutes, rinse off the conditioner with water.
- After washing, wrap the colored hair with a wash towel to absorb some moisture and then place the colored hair on a shelf to air dry. If you wear it in a hurry, you can blow-dry the color at a temperature that is not too high.
SOME TIPS OF COLORED HAIR CARE
- When not wearing, you can apply some suitable human hair care essential oil on the colored hair, and then put it on the lace front wig rack or the model head. This helps care for the shape of the wig and prevents tangles.
- Since colored human hair is not as elastic as natural black human hair, please do not comb the colored hair when it is damp.
- Remember to use a wide-toothed comb to comb the colored hair in daily life, which can reduce the knotting of colored hair and keep it smooth.
- Wear a hair cap when bathing or sleeping. Wearing colored hair while bathing or sleeping will reduce the color durability of the colored hair. Wearing a hair cap can play a good role in protecting colored hair.
- Regularly take care of colored hair. Regular care can care for the color hair well, make the color hair look shinier, and also extend the service life. Note that each type of colored hair has its own suitable conditioner. Do not use the wrong product to protect your hair and cause permanent damage to the colored hair.
- Avoid direct sunlight, avoid using hot water, saltwater, and chlorine to prevent damage to the color hair, and affect the health of the color hair.
A heavy conditioner/ deep conditioning mask will be your new best friend after color, so be sure to use one every time you wash, but also try to eliminate how many times you wash per week with really light hair.