Human hair wigs give you a gorgeous and natural look, but wearing the same hairstyle for a long time could be boring, so you want to try something new and fresh. If you've invested a straight wig and tired of the old chic, Instead, you can curl your human hair wig like curling your own hair, but you need to be careful to avoid damaging it. In this article, we'll go over how to wave human hair wig, and what tips and tricks you can use to get chic and charming waves avoiding ruin your lace wigs.
Curl Human Hair Wig By Braiding Hair
This is the fastest and easiest way to curl a straight hair wig, but remember that curled styling can only be maintained for a short time. If you just want to have a temporary curly look, this one-time way to curl your hair is ideal.
How To Use Braided Hair To Curl Human Hair Wig?
- Wash Your Wig - In order to enhance the curl effect, wash the wig before weaving.Blow your hair to a slightly damp state, so the hair styling effect will be better
- Fix Your Wig Over A Styrofoam Head: Place your human hair wig over the styrofoam head and secure it with sewing pins or T-pins.
- Remove Tangles On Your Wig - Gently brush your human hair wig with wide-toothed comb or a wire wig brush to make sure that it is not tangled, ensures that you’ll get a nice, smooth curl without any snags, which can cause breakage.
- Braid Wig - Divide your hair into several parts. You can make as many braids as you want, the choice is yours. The more the braids, the tighter the curls. Decide on the number of braids based on the desired effect. If you want a curly effect similar to curly, you can make the entire wig into countless small braids.
- Heating with Hair Dryer - In order to enhance the styling effect, you can use a hairdryer to slightly heat the braid, but be careful not to overheat the texture of your real wig.
- Release the Braid - After a few hours (at least 12 hours), gently lift the braid and comb your hair with your fingers.